Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Breakin

Diva has two weeks.  TWO WEEKS off for Spring Break.  Did I mention it was two weeks?  That’s 10 school days.  She’s in kindergarten for crying out loud.  It’s pretty grueling I suppose.  She’s been so stressed.  All that gluing and coloring and ABC’ing is getting to her.

Anyway.

In true Spring Break style, the neighbor girls donned their swimsuits and had a water fight.  I guess this vacay hasn’t been so bad because they spend all their time playing outdoors with their friends.  And I get to hang out with this boy:

Don’t you just want to squeeze him? Oh he’s so yummy. 

And here’s to one more week.  I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I could see high school needing two weeks or especially college, but kindergarten? All I can say is have fun, you can do it!

Alissa
ripleyadoption.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

He's getting chubbier! So stinkin' cute. Ugh, I hate that we live so far away from each other!

Jen said...

That's a long spring break!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails