Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bunkin up

“That’s why they call it bunkin’ cousins!”

“I think they call it, ‘Kissing Cousins.’”

“But we’re not kissing..that’s the point!”

name that show.

Guess who’s bunking up these days?  Well, as of today. 

This Ethan Allen beauty was…get this…FREE.  A very generous friend of a friend was getting rid of it and we snatched it up.  So awesome.

Girls no longer have to share a bed, but methinks they’ll probably end up on that top bunk together most nights anyway.  They’ll figure out they like their space sooner or later.  Hopefully sooner.  The giggle fest//barbie escapdes/punching/spitting crap they do every night has to end some time.  I’m going bananas.

Wish us luck.

And well look who is three weeks old?!  I heart him. 

5 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

cute! I loved having bunk beds growing up! 3 weeks?! Wow! What a big boy ;)

KickButtMommy said...

Love those scrawny legs.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Seriously..he is the cutest thing ever..

Lindsay said...

Arrested Development!! Right?

I thought of this at 4:30 AM this morning. Sleep deprivation brings such mental clarity. Hah.

Jen said...

My boys spit at each other in bed too--I assumed it was just a boy thing. Hopefully they get adjusted to the new beds!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails