Thursday, March 29, 2012

General Conference

I am so excited for General Conference this weekend.  How fortunate we are to hear the words of our leaders and our prophet twice a year.  It’s amazing to me that every time I listen, I hear something I know was meant for me.  I love the Gospel and the peace it brings. 

And I know that if you pray to have your mind and your heart open, you’ll hear things that were meant for you as well. 

                                                                                

*click full screen*

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Amen.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I know, I love Conference too! I really wish it could be four times a year. We live downtown, close to Temple Square because my husband works there, it's great!

Alissa
ripleyadoption.blogspot.com

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails