Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lately

Somebody is excited about something…

Any guesses as to what it is?

5.5 weeks

In other news…baby acne is clearing up so I can finally take his picture again. (kidding..kidding…maybe)  Photoshopping that crap out is way too tedious.  Poor newborns.  They have such host of skin problems; peeling, shedding, cracking, cradle crap cap, acne, diaper rash, eczema..etc. It’s a tough life.

Those baby smiles are melting my heart.  This little boy…such a precious gift.  Honestly I’m surprised he has any skin left as it is…since he is smothered in kisses all day.  Like I said…tough life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so precious. What a little dreamboat. And congrats to Cadence!

Lindsay said...

Oh, he's so cute. Can't wait to see him tomorrow.

Aly said...

There is no way that is my little (oldest) niece. She looks so grown up! Tell her to stop it. And G-man, so handsome, so adorable! I am so bummed I still haven't met him yet :( Keep the pictures coming!

Unknown said...

Love those smiles! And I agree about the whole newborn thing, babies are so kissable!

Alissa
ripleyadoption.blogspot.com

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails