Monday, April 4, 2011

Swingers

Relax.  Not THOSE kind of swingers.

feetswing2-1

Literally.  Swingers.

Why hasn’t anyone invented remote controlled swing sets?  Because I am THAT lazy.  Well, more specifically, I’d rather chat with my friends than have to push and push and push and push and push all the live long day. I mean the reason I take my kids to the park is to get them out of my hair (and lotion and makeup and clothes and permanent markers and chocolate).  Isn’t that why anyone takes their kids to the park? Don’t lie.

So.  When Diva figured out how to pump her legs I felt like I was released from prison.  A never-ending, swing-pushing prison.  I had a new lease on life.  I could MINGLE!

                      divaswing-1  overit-1

But alas my lease is up and I’ve gone back to prison.  I’ll be free again once Munchkin figures out this pumping thing or when they invent remote controlled swing sets.  Whichever comes first. 

mfeet-1  peekabo-1

divaswing2-1

But…

mswing-2

I know I’ll miss it.

2 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

you have a talent, my friend. with words and the camera. these are beautiful pictures of the girls! love them, so cute!

ps-- could you get someone on that invention, pronto. :)

TheKeilShpeel said...

and as you saw I just let Andrew sit there in the swing by himself until he decided he wanted out. Why do they like swinging so much? :)
Such fun pictures.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails