1. Yesterday I was in relaxation heaven. Massage, facial, pedicure all thanks to my hubby (no he didn’t actually DO all those things..just bought me the getaway) And yes I have long toes. Get over it.
2. Isn’t he the most ADORABLE little five year-old you have ever seen? And it’s still crazy to me how much Munchkin resembles him. P.S. Check out that awesome home-cut mullet.
3. By the way I have to register Diva for KINDERGARTEN! Pardon my language but how in the hell did this happen??
4. Munchkin is handling the potty-training process really well. The first couple days I was up to my armpits in poopy underwear (sweet visual right?) but she soon figured out that the toilet is where the poop goes. It’s been nice not having to change diapers. Really, really, really nice. Did I mention it was nice? Cuz it is.
5. Diva gets in these “silly moods” and it drives.me.insane. It’s pretty much one of the most obnoxious things on the planet. No joke. I become invisible to her. She won’t listen to a goshdarn thing I say and no amount of begging, pleading, sobbing or threatening will snap her out of it. I just have to wait until she grows tired of it. I can’t really say specifically why it’s so annoying. It just is. Believe me.
6. If you haven’t already seen this then by all means, take the time and watch it. It’s hilarious. And no, I neither endorse nor condone toddler alcoholism.
7. The other day I asked my Laker-obsessed teenage brother a “Would You Rather” question. I asked if he would rather make out with a rather unfortunate-looking woman or Kobe Bryant. His response without hesitation, “Kobe Bryant.” He will never live that down.
8. This morning I slipped and fell while stepping into the shower. How old am I, 80?!
These are evil in a bag. I made the mistake of buying some last week and by the end of the first day I felt as if my blood was made of chocolate and yet I still wanted more. I haven’t bought any more bags. Yet.
10. Diva asks me approximately 76 questions a day. Weird questions like, “What’s inside peas?” Ummmm….?
11. That’s all I got.