Saturday, February 12, 2011

I heart…

 

heartrock4 (1 of 1)

                                                  girls (1 of 1)  hugs (1 of 1)

                                                                    divadance (1 of 1)  divadance2 (1 of 1)

                  girls2 (1 of 1)  girlsholdhands (1 of 1) Diva (1 of 1)

                     bucket (1 of 1)  mommygirls (1 of 1)

                                     Munchkinsand (1 of 1)  Munchkinsand2 (1 of 1)

                                                                                                            heartrock3 (1 of 1)

 

The Beach.

7 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

such fun pics. Love the spirit of your girls that you caught. It's so them.. Love it.

debora said...

What...no pictures of Tadd and Will holding hands and frolicking on the beach? JUST Kidding! You got some great shots of the girlies!

Cindy said...

AWESOME pictures! I love the ones of Cadence dancing around like the little free spirit that she is. Can't wait to see those girls.

KickButtMommy said...

So fun. Wish I could sink my toes into some warm sand right now.

Becky said...

love these! did you guys end up going to ventura on friday? or was this a different beach or different day? i'm now kicking myself that we didn't go, seeing that this entire week is suppose to be rainy/cloudy and high on 59?!!

Unknown said...

How cute are they. I look at your girls and get excited for my girls to be that age and frolic together. :) so fun

Unknown said...

How cute are they. I look at your girls and get excited for my girls to be that age and frolic together. :) so fun

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails