Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Adele

Why have I not heard of Adele before?  All I can say is WOW.  She is incredible.  Twenty-two years old?  Crazy.  Do yourself a favor and click on the link and listen to her album.  Her voice is so effortless.  I think I’m in love with her.

                                                                                                                                  Adele   

                                                                                                                  Tiny Desk Concert for NPR      

                                         

Love this version of Someone Like You! They just need to release it!

 

 

Awesomeness.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Love her too. I heard her about a year ago and fell in love with her voice. I love her new song.

Brittany Webster said...

she is awesome! thanks for showing this!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails