Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My parrot

Photobucket

The other day I overheard Diva singing a song to her barbies. It went something like this:

I'm just so exhausted! I'mmmmm just soooo exhaaausssted!
You're just making things WORSE....worse....I'm just so exhausted!

And so on and so forth.

Great.

Not only that the other day I was talking to my sister in-law and I said something along the lines of, "Yeah...blah blah....kick your butt."

And from the other end of the room I hear this little scolding voice, "MOMMY WE DON'T SAY BUTT!"

So I tell her that, "sometimes it's ok if mommy says butt."

She sighs, rolls her eyes and mumbles,

"Whatever."

3 comments:

Becky said...

haha, that is awesome!

Lindsay said...

What the crap did you do to your blog url? It won't show up on my reader anymore, even when I go back and switch it back to binghambonanza.

Aly said...

HAHAHA! That is hilarious! Love that little Diva. Can't wait to see her in August!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails