Friday, July 9, 2010

Dialogue


"Hey honey it's your last day of camp! I want to take your picture! Say cheese!"


"Cheese!"






"Okay now turn around so I can see the back of your shirt. Okay sure Munchkin you can be in the picture too."






"Mommy take a picture of Ariel."

"She's kind of skanky but sure. Just give me a big BIG smile. Say cheese and crackers!"




"No! It's not cheese and crackers! Just CHEESE!"







"Oh I'm so SORRY. You are right. It's not cheese and crackers. What the heck was I thinking? Where is your happy face? I need to see it!"



"MUCH better!"

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

She is so expressive! So funny, love the post!

Carolyn said...

hahaha, I seriously wish I could meet her! She's hilarious.

TheKeilShpeel said...

cute!!

Nicole said...

Haha, love this!

Lindsay said...

Miss those girlies.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails