Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gummy


Chompin' on gum.

I, am a gumaholic. It's true. I love it. I chew it constantly. My favorite in the whole wide world was Cinnaburst:
still confused about Cinnaburst gum


Unfortunately they discontinued this crunchy, crystally, cinnamony, sugary treat and I mourned a great deal.

But I've moved on and don't particularly have a favorite right now. I don't discriminate.
The other unfortunate part is that my girls have adopted this bad habit and ask for it waaaaay too often. And the funny part is that I'm annoyed every time they ask. Why? It's my own darn fault!

Hubby tells me he needs to "cut me off" or "send me to rehab." I mean seriously, it's that bad. I think, for me, it's a stress reliever.

Can you blame me? I have two girls who ask for binkies and gum all day long! ;) Sue me.

4 comments:

Amanda Howell said...

I'm known as the gum lady at Peachland because I am always chewing gum. I personally don't see anything wrong with it so chew on.

Lindsay said...

Do you still go through a pack an hour? I chew a lot of more gum when I'm abstaining from sugar.

debora said...

It's better than chewing tobacco I guess.
Lindsay are you still abstaining? You have a lot more willpower than I do that's for sure.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Gum is a much better and cheaper stress reliever than many other things.. I chew a lot too when I'm stayin away from sugar.. just keep the mouth moving because if it's not gum it's food. :)

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails