Monday, April 27, 2009

I heart

my visiting teacher.

I love when people randomly do nice things for you and don't expect anything in return.

My visiting teachers stopped by today and I whined to one of them about how Lil' Sis was awake, playing in her crib until 2 am. WHY? I have no clue. I would finally be dozing off when I would hear more squeals of laughter or shrieks and giggles. So then I would be wide awake wondering if there were ghosts in her room talking to her. Yeah my mind likes to freak me out.

Finally she slept. And I slept. Then Diva comes in at 6 am with wet undies. We fix it. Then Lil' Sis is awake for the day at 7 am. Awesome.

Anyway so I'm telling my friend this and she kindly offers to take Diva off my hands while Lil' Sis takes her nap so that I can nap as well. There was no way I was turning that down!

But now I'm blogging. Hmmm....

Good night.

1 comment:

Cristine Garrison said...

Hey Carly

This is Cristine Cawley Garrison. I dont know if you remember me. but i found your blog and I was laughing the whole time reading it. you are too funny! thanks for making me laugh and brightening my day. I hope your house is free of ghosts tonight. :)

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails