Monday, December 5, 2011

Houses

‘Tis the season for gingerbread houses. 

untitled-9811

I’m no fool.  I buy kits.  I mean c’mon, can you really see me slaving away in the kitchen making gingerbread house dough that will eventually become stale and be thrown away?  Exactly. 

untitled-9818   untitled-9854 untitled-9856

Dad and Papa were into it.  Maybe more so than Munchkin.  No really. 

untitled-9822

untitled-9851

untitled-9861

Okay, they DID let her put on some decorations. 

untitled-9833

untitled-9867

 

And done!   Kids just make everything more exciting.  Well except for Dr.’s visits, and road trips. And restaurants.  And museums.  And…..

okay I’ll stop.

But really, everything else having to do with warm holiday memories…yes!

No comments:

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails