Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You like to play?

books

I never really understood how much little M plays with her older sister during the day, until older sister was gone for most of it and I was left to fill the void.  I can’t tell you how tempting it is to pop in a movie so I can snooze (hey I just found out I’m severely anemic…don’t judge!) or do other things but for the most part I refrain.  We spend time running errands, going to the library and playing dolls.  A lot of dolls.  I can’t quite keep up with her imagination and I laugh at how much I actually played with Barbies when I was little.  I mean hours and hours of Barbies.  Man.  Adults are boring.

rap

Miss M is constantly bringing me her dolls and saying, “You like to play?”  Okaaaaay.  So I stop what I’m doing and play 5, 10, 15 minutes at a time.  Today the dolls went to the store to get some rice, chips and popcorn.  Variety is key.  It might not be the most titillating 5 or 10 minutes of my life but it makes Munchkin so happy and I can rarely refuse her request. 

Oh yeah, don’t you love Rapunzel’s dreads?  Thanks be to her spending 90% of her life in the bathtub. 

 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love Rapunzel...she looks loved. Take it easy! Get your rest!! :)

TheKeilShpeel said...

You are a much better mom than me. Drew has spent WAAAY to much time infront of the boob tube and on the iphone.. I feel horrible but between the house, working and deseperate need of sleep I can't do much else.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails