Friday, November 18, 2011

I’m legit

I had my first ever parent-teacher conference on Monday. I’ll admit.  It was bizarre.  Especially since it’s the same elementary school I attended when I was her age.  And especially since my brother still attends the same school.  Yeah.  Definitely bizarre.

And did I mention her teacher has the same last name as our family? Yup.  Pretty funny. 

Anyway it went great.  I am so very proud of  my little girl who follows directions, respects others around her, finishes her work on time, knows her stuff and is in the extra reading group.  I expected nothing less to be honest.  She is a good girl.  Tender hearted.  A little high strung. Sensitive and sweet.  She is as bright as they come and I’m so glad she is such a good example of what it means to be a good student. 

cweb-2

I’m hoping this will last throughout all her years of school.  And yes, sometimes I do wish her excellent behavior spilled over into her home life but hey, nobody’s perfect.

 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

She IS SO smart. Smarter than me sometimes. I miss her.

Cathy said...

She's a cutie.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails