Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hats!

Obviously dressing up is nothing new around here.  Especially since moving next door to Diva’s BFF.  Between the three of these girls, they have enough dresses to wardrobe an entire kingdom.

But I’m not talking about the dresses.  My friend, Kara, whom I’ve known for quite a few years now just opened up an Etsy Shop and sells (among other things) these freakin adorable beanies.  I saw her post them on Facebook and I immediately had to have them. 

And then of course, I had to take pictures.  It was extremely impromptu, they happened to already be dressed up running around outside, so I plopped the hats on their heads and said “Come stand right here really quick!”  haha. 

 

 

Munchkin actually refused to pull her hat down any farther than pictured. 

I actually have to tell Diva to stop posing for the camera.   It annoys me.  I want her to look like a child, not a paid actress. ha. 

This is miss Adds.  I love her freckles and big blue eyes.  She’s a sweetheart.

Oh wait! I DID get her to pull her hat down.  And it lasted about 5 seconds.

 

 

The end.

1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

so so cute! the hats, the pics, but mostly the girls!!!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails