Before I get into the lovely tag from my sister, I just wanted to muse a little bit about blogging. For those of you who blog, do you ever go about your day thinking, "Hmm, what should I blog about next, will it bore people, who will comment? Will anybody comment? What if I'm not interesting...I need to take pictures to make it more visual......etc." Sadly, I find myself thinking about that a lot. Anyway, just wanted to share, or uh, ask.
So, onto 7 random facts about me:
1. I wash my hair, MAX, 3 times a week. Disgusting you say? No. I have incredibly dry, insanely thick, wavy, coarse hair. I was not blessed with hair that looks awesome without any "handling." One day I should post a picture of how my hair looks before I do anything to it. I look like a mop, on steroids. When I was little my dad used to call me, "eyes, legs and hair." I had big calves, big eyes and big hair. He also used to tell me that I shouldn't go outside when it was windy because the wind would take me away. This is also the same dad who told me I should join the circus because I was so short. Thanks dad.
2. I don't like a lot of typical "American" foods. I really don't like pizza. I'll eat it if there is nothing else to eat, other than that I can very easily do without. I can't STAND donuts. The last time I ate a donut was when I was 6 weeks pregnant with Diva and I was working at a gas station and for some reason the chocolate donut holes sitting on the counter sounding really amazing. They weren't. I also don't like spaghetti or anything with marinara sauce. This makes me sound like a really picky eater. I promise I'm not.
3. I haven't had anything with a substantial amount of caffeine in it for quite awhile and I am not including chocolate in that statement. In fact, the last time I ingested a decent amount of caffeine was about a year and half ago; I took some Excedrin after not having had caffeine for quite awhile.Twenty minutes later I felt like I was on speed.
4. I just got off the phone with my sister, Kelli. She is engaged. This is not a fact about me, but a fact in general. I'll do one more fact to make up for this.
5. I was MVP of the JV track team my sophmore year of high school. I ran the 4x100, 100 meters and I also did long jump, high jump and hurdles. I quit track my junior year and somewhat regret it. I quit because some of my friends on the team started making some bad decisions and I no longer wanted to be around them.
6. I think Arrested Development is the most humorous and cleverly written comedy ever. I'm still bugged it got canceled after 3 seasons. I have a special place in my heart for Buster and G.O.B. Bluth.
7. I love being pregnant. Really, truly. I enjoy every part except the morning sickness. I even somewhat enjoy labor. I love the warm looks strangers give you, I love the kicking and I love the belly. I love the fact that I can pull out my pregnancy card when I don't want to do something. I would love to be pregnant 10 more times if it wasn't for those 10 kids I would inevitably have. In fact, last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. Don't worry, I'm NOT. My baby is 4 months, I need somewhat of a break!
8. I cannot STAND a dirty kitchen. I can't stand dishes in the sink, dirt on the floor, crumbs on the counter, splatters on the stove or sticky spots in various places. I inherited this from my mother.
I tag Bree, because hopefully she is bored waiting for a baby and will do this. I tag Aly as well.