Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I talk a lot about my kids, but here is some info on US!
1. How long have you been together? Almost 4 years
2. How long did you date? A year. *Somebody* didn't want to commit. haha.
3. Who said I love you first? He did and was sooo nervous about it! He had never said it to another woman before (well besides his mother)
4. Who sings better? Uh me, for sure. Not that he doesn't have a good voice, he just doesn't try!
5. Who is smarter? I think we're pretty equal, although he has a Masters degree and I um, have no degrees......yet.
6. Who does the laundry? Me, but he will help fold on occasion.
7. Who does the dishes?Mostly me, but he will help because I HATE doing them!
8. Who pays the bills? Definitely me, but he brings in the money to do so.
9. Who mows the lawn? He does, I'm not even sure how to start the dang lawn mower.
10. Who cooks dinner? I do! But if we had a grill then he'd cook more often.
11. Who drives when you're together? He does.
12. Who is more stubborn? Haha......me. It's a my side of the family thing.
13. Who kissed who first? He did. And a cat was chewing on his foot the whole time. Made for some serious romance.
14. Who asked who out first? We were set up but afterwards he called me.
15. Who proposed? Casey did! On the beach, at sunset exactly 3 months before we got married. I knew it was coming. I even already had my dress!
16. Who is more sensitive? Oh me, for sure.
17. Who has more friends? He definitely has more high school friends he keeps in touch with but we have a lot of mutual friends in different wards.
18. Who has more siblings? Uh me....10 on my side, 2 on his! lol
19. Who wears the pants in the family? I would have to say we are equal. We make decisions together, we discipline together and we try to be very communicative of our feelings on big issues. I don't think one of us has more "authority" over the other. Although I can be very persuasive of my feelings on certain subjects. *cough* skydiving. Just kidding, love you honey!