Monday, March 21, 2011

Puzzling

 

puzle-1

Someone tell me I’m not alone.

I hate puzzles.

I find them to be boring, tedious, frustrating and overwhelming.  Yes, even the 24 piece kind.  Maybe that makes me stupid.

My younger brother could spend DAYS working on 1,000+  piece puzzles.  For me that would be pure hell. 

So imagine my dismay when Diva and Munchkin began to foster a love for these annoying little pieces of cardboard.  And imagine my pride when I realized they were good at it.  So not like their mommy.  Then Hubby took them to the store and bought them multiple sets and it kept them occupied.  Pretty sweet right?

But then…

“Mommy, can you help me do this puzzle?”

Crap.

7 comments:

Nathaly Blalock said...

Hahaha. I love puzzles! Maybe that makes me a huge nerd. ;)

Morgan Hagey said...

I despise puzzles. A LOT! We actually have not a single one in the house because I hate them.

debora said...

Puzzles are the best! Get with it Carly

Lindsay said...

I'm with you on the 1000+ piece puzzles. I remember how Marlene and Tracy just loved to do those and I thought that I must, too. But the whole time the three of us were sitting up late at night with one, I would just kind of be pushing the pieces around and wondering why I just wasn't getting anywhere.

But, come on, kids' puzzles? :)

My boys love them, too. Ruby, too.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

i love you... :)

Becky said...

ahh carly! this is great, this is real great.

Scott said...

Puzzles give my life meaning Carly

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails