Saturday, January 15, 2011

A magical place

 

girlies (1 of 1)

                                      rapunzel (1 of 1)silvermiss (1 of 1)tiana (1 of 1)tinkerbell (1 of 1)

         bentley (1 of 1)elle (1 of 1)

 

bree (1 of 1)

                      divapapa (1 of 1)NeeNee (1 of 1)

Telling Papa all about the Princesses.  Adorable.                              What else can I say about this woman?  Love her.  So much!

joel mchale (1 of 1)

True, I have shared this on Facebook already but it’s worth sharing again, mostly to rub it in my little sis’s face.  She’s in love. With a married man.  Shame on her.

2 comments:

Bree said...

I don't think I've ever had that much fun at Disneyland....even if I didn't get to meet Joel. Tower of Terror was awesome though! Thanks for taking some pics of me and my kids so there is at some proof that we were there. So fun seeing you guys! Love ya!

debora said...

I love Cadence's expression in all the pictures. She's in heaven.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails