Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gratitude

Because we were camping over General Conference weekend I downloaded all the sessions to my ipod and have been listening to them while cleaning, cooking or when I have a silent moment to myself.  As I listened to the Saturday morning session I was overcome by the Spirit.  The choir singing, "We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet" was beautiful and I add my thanks that I am indeed grateful for a Prophet of God, to guide us in these Latter Days.

A few days ago, my husband and I watched our beloved Prophet speak on Gratitude and I loved every minute of his talk.  May we all be grateful for the blessings our Heavenly Father has bestowed upon us. 

 

2 comments:

Diana Bingham said...

Camping was awesome and so was conference, I am just now getting caught up on all of the great talks.

steeevNlizzy said...

Great post, it was a good one. Uchtdorf's Sat. Morn. was one of my favorites.
-STEEEV

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails