Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Market's Farm

Oh how I looooove the farmer's market.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

As of late I've been trying to shift my family's eating habits. We eat pretty well as is but we need more organic, whole, unprocessed foods. And what better place to find those than this?

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And of course we can't forget the samples. Munchkin here also stole a strawberry, a plum and almost made off with a large peach. Can you blame her? They are scrumptious!

Photobucket


Then the girls made a beeline for the crafts. And craft they did.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Maybe she thought it was finger-painting.


Photobucket
"I'm making this for the air conditioning man."



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute header!! I need a tutorial please.

Rob said...

That's so nice that she's thinking of the AC man. I'd bribe him too. That little girl is going to go far in this world.

Cindy said...

The Farmer's Market DOES have thee best samples. I didn't know they had a crafts table though. I'll have to go back and check that out.

steeevNlizzy said...

Are those pictures of the local farmer's market? I've been there many times and it has never looked as glamorous as you've gotten it to look in those pictures.
-Lizzy

Lindsay said...

I agree with Lizzy. At first, I thought, she must have gone to some other, much cooler farmer's market. So, nice job with the photos. The farmer's market people should pay you for those.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails