Friday, November 28, 2008

zzzzzzzz

8 pm: Put Lil' Sis to bed.
11 pm: She wakes up, feed her, put her back to bed

I go to sleep around 11:30

2 or 3 am: Wakes up screaming, feed her, put her to bed. But wait, she screams and screams some more. I go back in, she's poopy, I change her. I put her back to bed. More screaming follows. I go in and out trying to calm her down for OVER AN HOUR. Finally I feed her AGAIN and she goes back to sleep.

AWAKE for the day at 6:00 am. It is now almost 10 am and I just tried putting her down for a nap and she is........oh you guessed it....SCREAMING!!!!!

Maybe she doesn't like getting older? She turned 8 months old yesterday. 8 months of crappy sleep and counting.

4 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

Oh, I so feel for you! Will they ever learn to sleep through the night?

Chelsea said...

Amen sister we got 9 months of crapy sleeping over here... Not fun!!! I swear this week has been worst than most! What is going on?!

The Greenwoods said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am tired just from reading your post! I am so sorry! There is nothing worse than not getting sufficient rest! Call me if you ever want me to watch Cadence for you so you can catch up on your sleep! I hope it gets better for you!

Bree said...

That SUCKS!!!! I don't know how you do it. I think God knew that I would literally go insane if I didn't have a kid that slept through the night. I am exhausted just reading this post.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails