Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Miss Munchkin

 

   munchkin (1 of 1)munchkin2 (1 of 1)

munchkin3 (1 of 1)munchkin4 (1 of 1)

 

Aye.  This little girl.  She’s been driving me nuts lately.  Literally all day long she is asking for food.  “I’m hungwreeee!”  It makes.me.crazy. 

And not to mention she climbs on every thing. I’ve caught her multiple times using her dresser drawers as a makeshift ladder to climb to the top.  No amount of scolding stopped her, and the other night her weight finally tipped the large, five drawer piece of furniture until it landed on top of her.  She was supposed to be sleeping.  It scared the crap out of us and poor Diva.  Thankfully hubby was quick to the scene when he heard the thud and she, miraculously, was not hurt.

Sometimes, kids have to learn lessons for themselves.  I’m certain she won’t be climbing on that dresser in the near future (well and also, because we’ve blocked access to her opening those drawers.)

But.  She continues to climb the kitchen counters, the tables, chairs, ledges, walls and had even tried our back porch railing (but Papa rigged that in a heartbeat).  I’m surprised she has no broken bones yet.

Regardless of the climbing and what seems like her bottomless pit of a stomach, I still love her.  She keeps me on my toes.

 

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

How could you be annoyed with a face like that? She is SO dang cute!!

Carolyn said...

Aw, she's adorable! I'll bet she's hard to stay mad at :)

Bree said...

How scary! Glad she wasn't hurt. Wasn't Casey a climber? Maybe genetics are to blame. Can't to see that adorable little face in person!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails