Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What?!

 

school picture

I know what you’re thinking.  Yes I like to have Diva studiously pose in front of our scholarly/child-appropriate bookcase. 

Just kidding.

But really, when I did become old enough to have school pictures hanging on my fridge?  That doesn’t seem right.

At her school I opened up Diva’s pictures and exclaimed to a few other parents, “She looks like she’s 20 years old!” Then five minutes later a perplexed Diva tugged on my shirt, looked up at me asked, “Mommy am I really 20 years old in that picture?”

Sigh.  I don’t know if I’m cut out for this whole growing up thing my kids are doing.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh, no! Make her stop! She really looks way too old in that picture. When the heck did that happen? I swear she was just 3 yesterday.

debora said...

tell me about it. She's so darling.

Bree said...

NO WAY is she old enough for school pics!!! She does look very smart though. Hmmmm maybe I should start putting books behind me when I take pics so I can start to look smart too.

Anonymous said...

STOP IT RIGHT NOW! ;)

whitney said...

Wowza! But don't remind me that is what kids do. Every morning as I snuggle with Zane I think, "One day he's not going to let me do this anymore! Ahhh!"

Becky said...

what??!! no really, she looks so grown up. tell mother time to stop.

TheKeilShpeel said...

She does look so grown up.. So cute..

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails