Monday, June 21, 2010

Tables


I'm kind of in love with our table. 

I bought it on sale for 50% off and it's beautiful.  LOVE it.   BUT...


What kind of person puts CARPET under the table area?  How is that a good idea?  It's not. Although I do appreciate the fact our carpet is brown.

Our kids basically thrashed our previous table and they are sooooo not doing that to this one.  Not to mention the kind of spot cleaning I'd be doing 24/7. 

So... I got another table.   Craigslist.  $40. Genius.  Sturdy, solid wood made for little eaters.


It fits perfectly in our little kitchen area over TILE, not carpet.  Clean up is so simple and I do lot of it.  I can only imagine the kind of mess I'd deal with had I not been so clever (read: lazy).  

 

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Aren't you so clever! PERFECT!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails