Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kiddles


I've been a little M.I.A. For good reasons though. I've had plenty of family in town and enjoying every minute!



My niece, my sweet little chubby cheeked niece. She is just the cutest.




Oh how these girls love swimming. Cumulatively over the past couple weeks they have spent almost a full 24 hours in the pool. I seriously can't get them out. Diva's tan lines make me jealous!



Surrounded by boys! Uncles, cousins and friends of uncles. My girls love EVERY.SECOND.

I love my family and I still get to hang out with my sister and her kiddles for the next week or so! Awesome!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awwww. Love it. Such cute pictures!

Ryan said...

Thanks for posting...sure miss those kids.

Bree said...

How fun!!! Tan lines?? I can't even remember the last time I had one of those or even the down time to make one of those. Lucky girls! They are going to have to teach Elle that water is not scary because she is absolutely TERRIFIED of anything water related.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails