Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bad guy Tower




Dear Luke (cousin of Diva and Lil' Sis')

Diva made you a tower! She worked very hard on it and when I asked her what she was doing she told me she was, "Making a tower for Luke. It's a castle, no wait...it's a bad guy tower!"

I'm not sure what bad guys actually live there but I'm assuming they are made of play dough and live in the caps of markers.

Since we can't send this tower to you for fear that it might collapse I took a picture and I hope you like it!

Love,
Your aunt and cousins!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love it when they are so clever and so creative using their imagination!

Cindy said...

haha, that girl! Today when I was talking to her on your guys' HOME phone I ask her what she's doing and she says, "I'm at the doctor's." Hm, don't think so sweetie. I say, "you're at the doctor's?" and she replies, "no, silly I'm at my house." She is pretty entertaining!

Lindsay said...

Awesome. Luke says thanks. He says the markers are his favorite part. Very creative.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails