Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Three

I am six days shy of three months.  I am the apple of my sisters’ eye and my mom loves to kiss me all day long.  I still wake up a couple times to eat at night because gosh darnit it’s my favorite thing to do in the whole world!  It’s okay though because my mom tells people I’m such a mellow baby.  I rarely fuss and cry and I enjoy hanging out, helping my mom make dinner or watching basketball with my dad (the Clippers are my favorite.)

I love to smile and am working on my giggling.  My big sister, Diva likes to carry  me around but I’m pretty sure I’m getting to be too heavy for her.  She changed my diaper the other day.  Mom is going to train her well and then she can change my diapers lots! 

I still spit up and am starting to become a drool monster.  It’s okay though because I love love love my bath time.

Anyway, I love being a baby.  It’s the best.

 

1 comment:

Aly said...

Ah I can't believe he's almost 3 months!!! And I still haven't met the little cutie pie yet! I think I'll be home for a few weeks in June, so I'll need to get in as much g-man time as possible.

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails