Wednesday, August 31, 2011

*Pat on the back*

Warning: I am indeed about to brag.  So look no further if you hate that kind of thing.

You know that little blogger named Ree Drummond?  Author of Pioneer Woman?  Well, she does photography contests every month or so in her photography section and once in awhile I’ll enter a photo.  I know I’ll never be picked because there are literally thousands of entries, many of which majorly exceed my skill level.

Well, today that changed! After posting she was doing a “silly”' contest I knew which one I wanted to enter.  She picks groups of favorites and then after 5 or so groups, she picks the winner.  I know I probably won’t win but it was sooo exciting to see my photo up there!  Scroll down and you’ll know which one is mine!  Winking smile

                                                   http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2011/08/your-silly-shots-group-1/

5 comments:

Cate said...

congrats! I hope you win!!!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

I think I've been to her blog once. I've never followed her but I think that's soo cool that you got picked. Congrats!!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

I think I've been to her blog once. I've never followed her but I think that's soo cool that you got picked. Congrats!!!

Bree said...

You better win that contest! I LOVE that picture! I'm glad you guys got moved in ok and I am JEALOUS of your backyard!!! One of these days we will have one right? I am just now getting around to catching up on blogs and love the pics of the cousins! I love that Elle is totally rocking the dip with no smile too. It was fun seeing you guys!!! Love ya!

KickButtMommy said...

I totally think you can win!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails