Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

I just wanted to let my hubby know how much he is appreciated. He is a wonderful father. Our girls love him so much. My 2 year-old loves to go on her special daddy-daughter outings with him and my 2.5 months old gives him smiles constantly.



He takes care of our children, he loves them, he reads to them, plays with them and is always so helpful. I love you honey, thank you for being such a great dad to our two beautiful daughters!

If you would like to read how great MY dad is...just click here.

I would also like to give a shout out to my father in-law but I doubt he reads my blog. However he's still an awesome person...so awesome in fact he is in Ethiopia right now probably building a latrine for the people of the village they are staying in. Thanks Papa for raising such a great son and being such a great example!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cute post! Can't to see you!

LW

Related Posts with Thumbnails